Get Started with Data Scout
Welcome to the Data Scout module in the IQ Hub! Data Scout collects and delivers data from competitor sites. With Data Scout you are able to retain complete control over every job. You will stay current on the market landscape with the data you want, the data you need, how and when you need it.
Data Scout has six sections:
- Results: After Data Scout uses a search to retrieve data from a target site, you may access the data from the Results tab. For more information on the Results tab, click here.
- Jobs: The Jobs tab houses your library of jobs in a table. The table gives you insight into if the job is scheduled, when the job was created, when the job was last executed, and the last run quality of the job.
- Active: All jobs that are currently running can be viewed in the Active tab.
- Scheduled: Upcoming jobs that are scheduled to run can be viewed in the Scheduled tab. For more information on job schedules, click here.
- Starred: Whenever you favorite, or “star”, a job, it appears in the Starred tab. To star a job, click on the Jobs tab. In the Jobs table, select the box next to the job name you would like to star. Once selected, options will appear at the top of the table. Click Star to star the job or click UnStar to unstar the job.
- Archived: All deleted jobs can be viewed in the Archived tab. To manually archive a job, click on the Jobs tab. In the Jobs table, select the box next to the job name you would like to archive. Once selected, options will appear at the top of the table. Click Archive to archive the job.